Diamond Painting DIY Wood FrameRegular price $40.00 Sale price $19.99 Save $20.01
Easily Frame Your Diamond Painting!
Framing your diamond painting has never been easier! Display your masterpiece on walls around your home to showcase your finished work. Continuing the theme of DIY art, our frames follow a very simple process to be set up.
1. Place painting face down on a flat surface.
2. Place the correct length wood frame along the white edges of your canvas.
3. Using a pencil, trace the edge of the painting to create a long straight line.
4. Peel back the adhesive back of the frame bar and stick it to the correct side of the painting.
5. Repeat the same process for all sides of the canvas.
6. Cut the corner of each side of the canvas diagonally from the edge of the canvas all the way to the first diamond.
7. Pivot the wood bar frames upright and connect them. The adhesive surfaces will cause the bars to stick together.
8. Place the wooden wedges at the corners of the canvas where the bars connect. Firmly wedge them between the center crack in the middle of the bars.
9. Using the metal staple, connect the corners of the wood bar frame. Hammer any stubborn staples into place.
10. Cut the extra corners off the edge of the canvas.
11. Hang up the finished product in your home for all to see!